Pages

Monday 4 October 2021

Joyful Christmas

 

Welcome to Week 14 of The Art With Heart Heart Of Christmas blog hop. This week our host is Tina Gillespie.

This week I have decided to have some fun and ink up the Frosted Gingerbread bundle of products. When this set first came out I wasn't particularly attracted to it but as is usually the case as time has gone on and I have seen lots of lovely creations,I changed my mind and purchased it. 

 

Both pieces of the background DSP come from the returning pack, Heartwarming Hugs, which features my favourite Christmas colours, Real Red and Pear Pizzazz. I've then used the banner type die on the border of the second piece of DSP. This has been die cut using Shimmery White cardstock but it's a bit hard to tell in the photo. I have then used one of the Stitched So Sweetly dies to die cut a piece of Shimmery White cardstock which I have mounted the Christmas baubles on. The sentiment is from the Tidings and Trimmings stamp set.

 

I have then added some Pearl Jewels to the centre of the bauble and used some White Bakers Twine for the tie for the bauble. I hhave popped these baubles up on some dimensional to give some depth to the card.

 

Next in tonight's blog hop is Andrea Sargent. Click on the button below and it should take you to her blog where you can see her beautiful creation for tonight. If the button doesn't work then you can always go to Tina Gillespie's blog where you can see a full list of tonight's participants.

  

As always if you live in Australia and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! or to purchase some of their products from me then you can click on the Facebook tab at the top and send me a message and I'd be happy to help.

Have a wonderful week.

Theresa

9 comments:

  1. I love those papers, and the colours in them, too ... and they work beautifully for your Christmas ornaments, love. Your bows are delightful, and I love that you used Shimmery White card to give a festive sparkle to your card. This is such a beautiful card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, your card is super sweet! The baubles look fabulous, especially with the tiny little pearls added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pearls in the centre of the baubles are a fabulous finishing touch and I love the colour matching with the striped DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely, bright and festive card Theresa. Ooh, and I love those pearls on the ornaments too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely bright happy card and I love the way you have the papers behind. The ornaments are great with the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is lovely with the bright colours and the addition of the Jewel Pearls is beautiful. I love the delicate banner across the edge of the back panel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful festive Christmas card, Theresa. Those little basic pearl embellishments are perfectly placed on your baubles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your baubles and the matching of them to this DSP, Theresa. The symmetry on this card is so pleasing to the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a festive card, Theresa and the DSP complements your baubles beautifully.

    ReplyDelete