Pages

Friday 15 October 2021

Stampin' Up! Artistically Inked Birthday

 Earlier this week I shared a card made for the Art With Heart Colour Creations Showcase and today I have another card featuring Granny Apple Green  to share with you.

This card features the Artistically Inked bundle which consists of a matching stamp set and coordinating dies. I've stamped the images in Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo and Mango Melody and then die cut them with the corresponding dies. I have then adhered a piece of Shimmery White cardstock to one of the adhesive sheets and die cut the whole larger image. By using the adhesive sheets it means you dont have to use any glue which is very fiddly with a die like this. I have then mounted this on another piece of Shimmery White cardstock that I have embossed using the Tasteful Textile embossing folder.

 

Finally the sentiment is also from the same stamp set and it has been die cut using a Rectangle Stitched die and then a few sequins from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack.

As always if you would like to know more about anything Stampin Up!, would like me to pop a brand new catalogue in the mail to you, or would like to order any of the beautiful products then please contact me via the Facebook tab up the top.

Enjoy your week

Theresa 


No comments:

Post a Comment