Pages

Monday 18 October 2021

Heart of Christmas Week 16

 

Welcome to Week 16 of The Art With Heart Heart Of Christmas blog hop. This week our host is Tina Gillespie .

Following on from last week's Heart Of Christmas blog hop I have decided to have another play with the Bright Baubles bundle. This week my starting point was one of the "reverse" sides of the Whimsy and Wonder DSPs.


 I started by embossing the DSP using the Tasteful Textile folder to add some texture. For one of the baubles I stamped the image in Versamark and the embossed it with White embossing powder and then die cut the bauble using the corresponding die. For the second bauble I stamped the image with Mint Macaron onto Shimmery White cardstock and then die cut it with the corresponding die. I also coloured some of the decorative images using the Mint Macaron Stampin Blend. 


For the bauble on the left I have used Metallic Pearls for decoration and for the bauble on the right I had to colour some Basic Pearl Jewels using a Mint Macaron Stampin Blend. The sentiment is also from the same bundle and I have embossed it with White embossing powder and then die cut it with one of the Ornate Frames dies. 

I really love how this bundle makes it so easy to make lovely Christmas cards and I can see myself using it more in the coming weeks.

Next in tonight's blog hop is Sharon Davern. Click on the button below and it should take you to her blog where you can see her beautiful creation for tonight. If the button doesn't work then you can always go to Tina Gillespie's blog where you can see a full list of tonight's participants.


As always if you live in Australia and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! or to purchase some of their products from me then you can click on the Facebook tab at the top and send me a message and I'd be happy to help.

Have a wonderful week.

Theresa

 

9 comments:

  1. Such a soft, pretty card, Theresa! The green looks wonderful, and the Metallic Pearls are a lovely finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those big Christmas baubles in Mint Macaron and white. The jewels are a great addition, along with the bows. Your DSP embossed background is becoming a real Theresa trait. I think I will be disappointed when you don't do that to your DSP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the soft greens for Christmas, and this card is no exception. Love that DSP, and I agree with what Kate said!! Lovely card, my friend. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the symmetry of your card this week Theresa. Those Mint Macaron coloured pearls look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your monochrome baubles look fantastic Theresa - I like how their colour scheme mirrors each other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mint Macaron and white are so gorgeous together, I just love your colour scheme for your card this week it looks fantastic! I just love the embossed DSP that is just beautiful backdrop to your lovely baubles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the reverse colours on each bauble to showcase this design Theresa and the addition of both pearls and jewels

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your baubles are lovely and look fabulous on that lovely DSP background Theresa. Your monochromatic colour scheme is very soft and subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So soft and pretty Theresa. A lovely card.

    ReplyDelete