Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Stampin' Up! Cinnamon Cider Healing Thoughts

 

Welcome to week 11 of the Art With Heart Colour Creations blog hop for 2021. This week's feature colour is Cinnamon Cider. Cinnamon Cider is one of the 2020-21 In Colours, a nice tan colour.

 

For this week's card I have decided to "break open" one of the new bundles from the July to December mini which is NOT a Christmas one, Nature's Harvest. As Stampin' Up! is based in America they are about to go into Fall(Autumn) thus the reason for these type of products being in this mini. 


For the base of the card I have used Cinnamon Cider cardstock and then added a piece of Harvest Meadow DSP which I have embossed using the Tasteful Textile folder, but it's a bit hard to see as the DSP has fine script on it. I have then added a piece of Cork Specialty paper and on top of that a tag die cut from Tailor Made Tags. Then finally the bloom which is from the Natures Harvest stamp set and has a coordinating die. I have coloured it using Stampin' Blends in Cinnamon Cider, Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent.

The sentiment has been stamped in Cinnamon Cider and I think it is a really lovely sentiment. I also really love the Cork Specialty paper as it bring a lovely texture to creations.

Next in the blog hop tonight is Rosa Leyden If you click on the button below it will take you to her blog where you can see her latest lovely creation.


If the "next" button link is not working or you would like to see a full list of participants then go to Cathy Proctor's blog, where you can see a full list of tonight's participants. 

Later this week I will have another card to share with you using the same bundle so make sure you pop back for another look.

Remember to come back again next week when our feature colour will be Coastal Cabana, one of the Brights colours.. 

 As always if you live in Australia and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! or would like to purchase some of the products then click on the Facebook tab at the top of the page and send me a message.

As always enjoy your week.

Theresa

 

9 comments:

  1. That beautiful background paper looks so nice with Cinnamon Cider, T. There are so many things I love about this card ... your colour choices, cutting the Cork Specialty Paper with a Stitched Rectangle die, and the focal image stamped on a gorgeous Tailor Made Tag. Brushed Metallic Dots are a fave, too. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa, these colours work so well together - I love the soft, country tones of your card and the way you've incorporated the cork paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful soft card and perfect for the sentiment you have used. The cork layer really adds to0 this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the warmth the cork paper adds to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've inspired me Theresa, I can hardly wait for my delivery to arrive so I can break open the box to check I have the goods to try CASE-ing this lovely card. I hope you won't mind?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Theresa. I love the soft colour combo and the way you have used the Cork speciality paper with the label on top. The flowers are beautiful on the label. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, that cork paper certainly adds a gorgeous texture to your pretty card, Theresa. I love those flowers on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The embossed scripty DSP looks great Theresa, and the cork paper matches so well with all the other elements on your card.

    ReplyDelete