Pages

Monday 23 August 2021

Love Of The Season

 

Welcome to Week 8 of The Art With Heart Heart Of Christmas blog hop. This week our host is Tina Gillespie.

This week I have finally decided to break open the Whimsical Trees bundle and what a beautiful bundle it is with a gorgeous paper to coordinate.

 

The background paper is from the Whimsy and Wonder DSP pack and I have embossed it using the Evergreen Forest3D folder to blend in with the trees that I have die cut using the Christmas Tree dies. It's a bit hard to see in the photo above but here is a close up.


The Christmas trees have been die cut using Evening Evergreen and Mint Macaron and then I have die cut the garland using the Be Dazzling paper that you can earn free during Saleabration. I have also used it to die cut the baubles on the left tree as well as the star on top. Then a couple of the In Colour jewels on the right tree in Polished Pink for the baubles. Finally the couple of gifts at the base of the tree have been cut from the Whimsy and Wonder DSP. The sentiment is also from the Whimsical Trees stamp set and I have stamped it on Vellum and die cut it using the Stitched Sweetly dies. 

Next in tonight's blog hop is Rosa Leyden. Click on the button below and it should take you to her blog where you can see her beautiful creation for tonight. If the button doesn't work then you can always go to Tina Gillespie's blog where you can see a full list of tonight's participants.

    



As always if you live in Australia and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! or to purchase some of their products from me then you can click on the Facebook tab at the top and send me a message and I'd be happy to help.

Have a wonderful week.

Theresa

9 comments:

  1. Your Christmas trees are wonderful! I'm very partial to a tall, thin tree, and these are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE that background, T! The softness of the colour and pattern in the paper is beautiful, and I love the look of it embossed with the trees; a lovely, subtle, detail that ties in so well with the main die-cut images. Beautifully adorned trees, and the presents add to the lovely festive look. Gorgeous card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Dazzling trim on your whimsical trees and the embossed patterned paper is wonderful with the Evergreen Forest TIEF; so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trees look great with the be dazzling paper. It's the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Theresa. The background of the embossed trees is a great backdrop to the Whimsical trees. The presents add a fun and colourful touch. Love it all. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant card Theresa and love the prettily decorated trees. Also love that embossed DSP background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Theresa what a wonderful idea to emboss that DSP - your background is amazing. The Be Dazzling DSP decorations and Holiday jewels just light up your beautiful trees.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to emboss your designers series paper background Theresa. I love all the texture and layers on your stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Theresa. I adore the Whimsy & Wonder DSP but I wasn’t taken with the matching stamp set and dies. Your card may have just changed my mind. Love the “bling”!

    ReplyDelete