Pages

Saturday 14 August 2021

Stampin' Up! Cinnamon Cider Reminder

 As I mentioned in my previous post for the Art With Colour Creations Showcase Blog Hop, I would have another Cinnamon Cider card to share with you and this is the other one I created.

 


 For this card I have once again used the Nature's Harvest bundle and the Harvest Meadow DSP. The reeds have been die cut using Cinnamon Cider and Soft Succulent and then mounted on Basic White which has also been framed using the Cork Specialty Paper that has been cut using Stitched Rectangle dies.. This has all been mounted on a piece of DSP from the Harvest Meadow DSP that features Soft Succulent.. Then a couple of Brushed Metallic dots for interest.


As always if you would like to know more about anything Stampin Up!, would like me to pop a brand new catalogue in the mail to you, or would like to order any of the beautiful products then please contact me via the Facebook tab up the top.

Enjoy your week

Theresa 

No comments:

Post a Comment