Pages

Friday 20 August 2021

Stampin' Up! Coastal Cabana Birthday

As I mentioned in my previous post for the Art With Colour Creations Showcase Blog Hop, I would have another Coastal Cabana card to share with you and this is the other one I created.


 I had a lot of fun making this card and using the Decorative masks for the first time. Once again I have used Highland Heather, Coastal Cabana and Granny Green Apple. Quite simply all I did was apply the ink to the Blending Brushes and applied it to the Basic White cardstock that has the Decorative mask on top of it. Once all of the ink has dried you just remove the mask and the pattern evolves. I've used the "happy"die from the Words of Cheer bundle in the current mini catalogue and the "birthday"stamp is from the Biggest Wish stamp set.

All in all an easy yet effective card to make and lots of fun using the Blending Brushes.

As always if you would like to know more about anything Stampin Up!, would like me to pop a brand new catalogue in the mail to you, or would like to order any of the beautiful products then please contact me via the Facebook tab up the top.

Enjoy your week

Theresa 

No comments:

Post a Comment