Pages

Monday 5 July 2021

Perfectly Plaid Christmas

 

Welcome to another year of the Art With Heart Heart of Christmas. This year we have decided to go back to weekly blogs as well as reverting to the blog hop format. The host for this week's blog hop is the lovely Sharon Davern.

As this has been scheduled for just after the brand new July to December mini was available for Demonstrators to order from I have had to rely on products from the Annual catalogue.

Perfectly Plaid is a stamp set that has been available for a couple of years now but is still a great one to use for Christmas. This year I have decided to pair if with some of the new Tidings Of Christmas DSP which features a couple of the new In Colours for 2021, Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent.

 

 

For the background I have used the Evergreen Forest embossing folder which features Pine trees just like the ones I have punched out using the Pine Tree punch. As mentioned I have used a piece of the Tidings of Christmas DSP which i have die cut using one of the Basic Borders dies to make it look like rolling hills. The sentiment is from the Best Year stamp set which has sentiments for all sorts of occasions. This has been stamped on Basic White and then die cut using one of the dies from the Scalloped Contours dies. The beautiful ribbon is the new Soft Succulent Open Weave ribbon. Then for a bit of bling I've added some Red Rhinestones.

Next on tonight's blog hop is Tina Gillespie. Click on the button below and it should take you to her blog where you can see her lovely Christmas creation. If the button link is not working or you would like to see the entire list of participants go to Sharon Davern's blog.

 

If you live in Australia and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! or to purchase products from me then click on my Facebook button above and send me a message and I would be more than happy to help.

Enjoy your week

Theresa

 

10 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Theresa - I love the way the trees look like they are perched on a mountain side and the subtle embossing in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love how you've used this bundle, that gorgeous paper, and embossing folder! Beautiful card, T. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Theresa love how you have used the border die to create some hills. Such a cute sentiment on the scalloped die too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Theresa, the Perfectly Plaid tree coordinates so well with the Christmas Tidings paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card Theresa and I love the embossing in the background and how it just makes your trees look so lovely. Great DSP too and I love the way you have cut that! Lovely card! Thank you for participating in the first HOC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Theresa. The embossed background gives amazing texture behind your punched Christmas trees, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card Theresa. I love your choice of dsp and the embossed background looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Theresa! Soft greens with a lovely pop of red. I really like the texture of the embossing folder behind the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you used the border die for your rolling hills Theresa. I have just ordered this embossing folder. It is the perfect backdrop for your punched trees. A lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The embossed trees behind your stamped and punched trees is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete