Pages

Monday 12 July 2021

From Our Home Christmas Wishes

 

Welcome to our second week of the Art With Heart Heart of Christmas Blog Hop for 2021.  Each week members of the Art With Heart Stampin' Up! group will be participating in a Christmas themed blog hop. This week the host of our blog hop is Tina Gillespie.

As with last week I have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of some new goodies from the upcoming July to December mini which contains lots of new goodies, some of which are Christmas. Unfortunately I couldn't wait for my order to arrive so I have once again used some of my existing supplies for this weeks card. I had however received the Tidings and Trimmings bundle from the 2021-2022 Annual catalogue. So my card for this week is using that.

 

 

Once again I have used one of this years new In Colours, Evening Evergreen, as the base for my card. I have mounted a piece of the Bloom Where You Are Planted DSP on top of some Real Red Cardstock. I chose this DSP as I thought it looked like a wooden door. The base the wreath is from the Painted Labels dies. Then I have die cut multiple pieces of berries die and leaves die to make a wreath. The greeting is from the Poinsettia Petals stamp set. I do really like this sentiment especially on cards I give to our neighbours.  For the bow I have used the Simply Elegant Trim and a Matte Black Dot to look like a door handle.

Next on tonight's blog hop is Michele Taylor's blog. Click on the button below and it should take you to her blog where you can see her wonderful creation for this week's hop.If the button link is not working or you would like to see the entire list of participants then you can go to Tina Gillespie's Blog blog.

 


If you live in Australia and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! or to purchase products from me then you can click on the Facebook tab at the top of this blog and send me a message and I would be more than happy to help.

Have a wonderful week.

Theresa



9 comments:

  1. Lovely! That paper looks great, as a door. I love a wreath, and really love the colours you've used on yours; so pretty. A nice big bow and resin dot are great finishing touches, T. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wreath Theresa and great idea using the DSP for the wooden door. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever choice of DSP for your background Theresa. I do love a wreath and you have created a beauty. Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wreath, and the door panel is very clever. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever way to create a wreath Theresa and it looks beautiful on your DSP door!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely Theresa. I love your wreath and what a great use for that DSP pattern - it really does look like a door, especially with the little door knob!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant wreath with that pretty gold on your DSP door. That is a very clever layout Theresa, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas card, I love the colours for the wreath and very clever using the swirl stitched die for the base.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The DSP does look a lot like a door. I love the gold in the wreath. I makes it look very elegant.

    ReplyDelete