Pages

Monday 26 July 2021

Peaceful Greetings

 

Welcome to week 4 of the Art With Heart Heart of Christmas blog hop where some of the team members share their latest Christmas creations. This week our host is Tina Gillespie.

Once again I have chosen to use some of the new products from the upcoming July to December mini which features lots of new beautiful Christmas products along with some other Fall and Thanksgiving (Stampin' Up! is US based) products. My card this week features the Peaceful Cabin bundle.

 


For the background of this card I have used the emboss resist technique using one of the stamps from the Snowflake Wishes set in white embossing powder and then using Blending Brushes and Misty Moonlight for the skyline. The cabin is cut using the dies from the Peaceful Cabin bundle. 

 

The trees have been stamped using the matching stamp set and then die cut with the corresponding dies. I have then applied some Wink Of Stella to the trees for some shimmer.


Its a bit hard to tell from any of the photos and it is also hard to capture in a photo but the foreground has been die cut using one of the Basic Borders dies but has been cut using the Snowy White Velvet paper to try and emulate snow on the ground. It's a shame you cant feel this paper as its lovely and smooth. The greeting is from Tidings and Trimmings and I have coloured some of the Neutrals Twine to coordinate. 

Next in tonight's blog hop is Rosa Leyden. Click on the button below and it should take you to her blog where you can see her beautiful creation for tonight. If the button doesn't work then you can always go to Tina Gillespie's blog where you can view all of tonight's participants.  


As always if you live in Australia and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! or to purchase some of their products from me then you can click on the Facebook tab at the top and send me a message and I'd be happy to help.

Have a wonderful week.

Theresa





9 comments:

  1. Ooh, you've had a play with your new toys! Lovely card, my friend. I really love the blended sky, and the colours you chose for the cabin. The sentiment tag looks great, as does the velvet paper "snow". Nicely put together. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Theresa this is the first card I've seen with this bundle and it is so beautiful! Love the emboss resist technique background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel Woollard26 July 2021 at 20:36

    This is indeed a very peaceful card, I love how you've used this set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa this is a bundle that I dismissed BUT I love how you have used it to create a truly beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa I love your night sky background using the embossed resist technique to make the stars shine. That cabin looks great amongst the snow and trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blended sky is so gorgeous, Theresa, with all those snowflakes falling down over your country cabin scene. I really love this bundle, and I can imagine a beautiful log fire warming up those inside. The cloud diecut in the white velvet is very clever too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, I love your embossed resist background and Misty Moonlight is a perfect colour for the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blended night sky, Theresa. It’s so pretty. This is one of the nicest cards I’ve seen using the cabin stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your moody night sky. I looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete