Pages

Sunday 4 July 2021

Stampin'Up! Blackberry Bliss Thinking of You

As I mentioned in my previous post for the Art With Colour Creations Showcase Blog Hop, I would have another Blackberry Bliss card to share with you and this is the other one I created.


For this card I have used the new Colour and Contour Bundle for both the flowers and the sentiment. I have coloured the flowers using Blackberry Bliss blends and then die cut them using the coordinating dies. The background DSP is from the Simply Elegant pack. The just a couple of the Silver Epoxy Essentials for some bling.

As the inside of the card is such a dark colour I have added a die cut piece in Basic White and then adhered a leftover flower that I had coloured. 

As always if you would like to know more about anything Stampin Up!, would like me to pop a brand new catalogue in the mail to you, or would like to order any of the beautiful products then please contact me via the Facebook tab up the top.

 Enjoy your week

T


1 comment:

  1. I love that paper as the background to your gorgeous flowers, T. Lovely card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete