Pages

Friday 23 July 2021

Stampin' Up! Cajun Craze Sympathy

 As I mentioned in my previous post for the Art With Colour Creations Showcase Blog Hop, I would have another Cajun Craze card to share with you and this is the other one I created.


 

For this card I have used the Beautiful Trees  dies to die cut the leaves from a piece of the Beauty of the Earth DSP. I have mounted the tree on a piece of Basic White cardstock that has been embossed using the Stitched Greenery die. The sentiment is from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set. I've added some Bakers Twine and then a couple of Brushed Metallic dots.

As always if you would like to know more about anything Stampin Up!, would like me to pop a brand new catalogue in the mail to you, or would like to order any of the beautiful products then please contact me via the Facebook tab up the top.

Enjoy your week

Theresa 

No comments:

Post a Comment