Pages

Monday 19 July 2021

Holly Jolly Christmas

 

Welcome to another week of The Heart Of Christmas where members of the Art With Heart team are sharing their Christmas creations in a blog hop. This week our host is the lovely Sharon Davern.

Finally some of my new goodies from the yet to be released June to December mini catalogue arrived. There are so many beautiful new Stampin' Up! products in this new catalogue and not only for Christmas. One of the stand out choices for me was the Painted Christmas Suite which included 2 stamp sets, DSP, ribbon and some gold leaves. For me the holly, berries and pine cones all epitomize Christmas.


The colour scheme I have gone with is Evening Evergreen Pear Pizzazz and Real Red. On the Evening Evergreen base I have adhered one of the Pine needle die cuts in Pear Pizzazz and I ahve sponged the edges to add some depth. I've then cut several different pieces from the dies in the Christmas Season bundle, one from the beautiful matching DSP, one from vellum and a top one from real Red which I have heat embossed the greeting from Christmas to Remember. I just think all of the elements from the is suite just go so beautifully together which is something that Stampin' Up! do so well. I've also die cut a couple of stamped holly leaves and berries for added depth.

 

The ribbon, Cherry Cobbler and Gold metallic ribbon is also from the same suite. 

For the inside of the card I've stamped another of the greetings from the Christmas To Remember stamp set and added another couple of holly leaves and berries. 


 I'm sure that this suite of products is going to feature a lot in this year's cards.

Next in tonight's blog hop is Vicki Boucher.  Click on the button below and it should take you to her blog where you can see her lovely creation. If the button link is not working then you can go to Sharon Davern's blog for a full list of participants in tonight's blog hop. 


 

As always if you live in Australia and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! or to purchase some of their products from me then you can click on the Facebook tab at the top and send me a message and I'd be happy to help.

Have a wonderful week.

Theresa

8 comments:

  1. Love the bright and festive colour combo here Theresa. Looks great! I'll be using this suite quite a bit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I really didn't think this suite would appeal! I LOVE what you've made with it, T - it's so good to see how beautiful the products are, in use. I really like how you sponged the ends of the background die cut piece. Gorgeous card, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card with all of those beautiful traditional Christmas colours Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love everything about this card Theresa and your sponging of the background piece. Your colour combination is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I agree with you Theresa, this suite is lovely and will be a popular choice for a traditional Christmas. I love all your layers, especially the vellum to soften the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely traditional Christmas design where the different layers from this suite results in a stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a bit fan of this suite Theresa and I love the way you have combined the two bundles. Lovely traditional Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a bright, yet fun and joyful, traditional Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete