Pages

Wednesday 28 July 2021

Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral Flowers

 

Welcome to week 9 of the Art With Heart Colour Creations blog hop for 2021. This week's feature colour is Calypso Coral.

I have chosen to team Calypso Coral with one of the new In Colours, Soft Succulent and I think it goes together beautifully. I decided it was time to ink up the Flowers of Friendship stamp set which comes with a matching punch.

 

 

I have coloured the flowers using  Calypso Corral and Soft Succulent blends and then die cut the Basic White cardstock using one of the Ornate Layers dies. The DSP in the background is from the You're a Peach pack and I have embossed it using the Ornate Floral 3D folder.


The sentiment is from the Celebrate with Flowers stamp set and it is  nice to have a vertical greeting for a change. This has been die cut using one of the Stitched Rectangle dies. Then for a bit of added interest I have added a bow using the Soft Succulent Open Weave ribbon and a few of the Artistry Blooms sequins.

Next in the blog hop tonight is Andrea Sargent. If you click on the button below it will take you to her blog where you can see her latest lovely creation.

 

 

If the "next" button link is not working or you would like to see a full list of participants then go to Cathy Proctor's blog.

As always if you live in Australia and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! or would like to purchase some of the products then click on the Facebook tab at the top of the page and send me a message.

As always enjoy your week.

Theresa


9 comments:

  1. Theresa, such an elegant and beautiful card. This vertical stamp looks amazing and I really like the Soft Succulent with the Calypso Coral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty colour combination! I love how you've coloured those sweet flowers, and used the awesome vertical sentiment (one of my faves). Beautiful card, T. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely card Theresa. I particularly like the way you embossed the dsp. It really adds some lovely texture and interest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your card Theresa and the embossing on the DSP is just perfect. Love the soft succulent with Calypso Coral I think it was the absolute perfect green to chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty and feminine with the ink colours used in your card Theresa. I think the Soft Succulent softens the Calypso Coral and I love the embossed DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout and love the vertical sentiment (I hadn't even noticed that in the catalogue). Your embossed DSP adds a lovely touch, as does the gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theresa, this is gorgeous. I love the white space surrounding the sentiment and flowers. Such a pretty colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun idea to emboss the patterned paper, it really sets off the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that you have raised up the top layer of the flower petals. It finishes off the card perfectly.

    ReplyDelete