Pages

Monday 22 August 2022

Heart of Christmas Week 8

 

Welcome to Week 8 of the Art With Heart Heart of Christmas. This year we will be hopping weekly until the end of November, so hopefully we can provide you with some festive inspiration. Our host for this year's blog hop is the lovely Sharon Davern. 

My starting point for this week's card was one of the very cute Santa Express Memories and More cards and then I just worked around that.


I then took 2 pieces of the Silver dotty Designer Series Paper that you can earn for free during Salebration. Using the Stampin Blend brushes and an inkpad I coloured one of them using Poppy Parade and the other using Shaded Spruce. I then die cut each of these using the Scalloped Contoured dies. I mounted the Memories and More card on to the Shaded Spruce piece first folloowed by the Poppy Parade piece.

I then mounted all of this onto one of the Santa Express Memories and More cards. For some added interest I die cut a few presents using the Present die from the Spruced Up Outline dies using White Glimmer paper and used Shaded Spruce and Petal Pink as the filling. 

Across the top of the Memories and More card I have added a couple of light strings that are using die cut using one of the Spruced Up Outline dies and I have coloured the lightbulbs using Shaded Price and Poppy Parade Stampin Blends (an idea I have CASED from Christine Blain my upline). 

Finally I have added some Adhesive Backed Pearls to both the presents and the corners of the Memories and More card.

Have you noticed that up until now there has been NO stampin used in the making of this card? Well I couldn't let that be the case so I decided to stamp a lovely greeting from Very Best Occasions on the inside of the card using Poppy Parade. I also added a couple of presne outline die cuts in Shaded Spruce and Petal Pink. 

  

Next on tonight's blog hop is our lovely coordinator Sharon Davern. Click on the button below and it should take you to her blog where you can see her lovely Christmas creation.


 If the button link is not working or you would like to see the entire list of participants go to Sharon Davern's blog.

If you live in Australia and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! or to purchase products from me then click on my Facebook button above and send me a message and I would be more than happy to help.

Enjoy your week.

Theresa

 

7 comments:

  1. Such a fun, playful, card - especially with that polka dot paper adhered to the card front. I love how you carried through the "present" theme by adding die cut gifts (and glimmer!). Lots of lovely details on your card, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Theresa! I love how the scalloped layers compliment the little scalloped edge on the M&M card front. It’s such a versatile pack isn’t it! I love the coloured polka dot papers too. A bright and festive card. Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun happy card Theresa. Your colouring of the Saleabration silver paper is brilliant. So many delightful features. I do love the die cut presents. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful. colouring of the Saleabration silver paper to add extra sparkle to your card, Theresa. I love the versatility of this M&M pack and you've showcased it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the Memories & More cards, Theresa. A fun card using those scalloped layers and bright cheery colours. Love how you carried the presents over to the inside with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! Love how you have coloured the Saleabration DSP! It is the most wonderful time of the year and I love it! Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you have used the Memories & More cards on your delightful card Theresa. I really am tempted to add them to my Wishlist.

    ReplyDelete