Pages

Monday 13 September 2021

'Tis The Season for Baubles

 

Welcome to Week 11 of The Art With Heart Heart Of Christmas blog hop. This week our host is Tina Gillespie.

This week I have taken my inspiration from Page 24 of the July to December mini catalogue. Although I do love the traditional Christmas colours of Red, Green and White, these Pinks and Blues are a lovely alternate.

My starting point for this card was to stamp multiple images of the baubles from the Whimsical Trees stamp set using my stamparatus. I initially stamped the top row moving the plate along every second spot. I then moved the stamp down and stamped using the alternate spots on the Stamparatus. Using the Stamparatus makes it so easy to get multiple images at precise regular intervals.I then coloured the images using Stampin Blends. Then using the corresponding dies I stamped, coloured, and cut 2 more images and  placed them over the existing images to give some depth.


 

I've then added a banner along the top using the Silver foil from the Specialty pack in the mini and die cut it using the Basic Borders. I then mounted all of this on a piece of the matching DSP from the Whimsy and Wonder pack. I've added some of the Silver Simply Elegant Trim and the sentiment is from Christmas to Remember and has been die cut with the corresponding die from Seasonal Labels.


Next in tonight's blog hop is Rosa Leyden. Click on the button below and it should take you to her blog where you can see her beautiful creation for tonight. If the button doesn't work then you can always go to Tina Gillespie's  where you can see a full list of tonight's participants.

  

As always if you live in Australia and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! or to purchase some of their products from me then you can click on the Facebook tab at the top and send me a message and I'd be happy to help.

Have a wonderful week.

Theresa

9 comments:

  1. Oh-so-pretty, my friend! I love the look of some baubles stamped directly on the main panel, and some die-cut and popped up. Just beautiful. That sentiment stamp (and label) is a favourite of mine, and I love the silver accents on your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The popped up baubles look fabulous. I love how some are popped up and some are not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa this is such a pretty card. I love how you have some of the baubles stamped on the front panel and some popped up that is so effective! The silver die cut across the top is just like tinsel that the baubles are hanging from. I am quite the traditional colour girl too but this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa your baubles are just gorgeous and that silver Basic Border die cut across the top of your card is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty combination of colour for Christmas. I love how you popped up some of the baubles for added dimension, Theresa. A great tip to use the Stamparatus for the perfect spacing too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your beautifully coloured garland of baubles Theresa. I love the way that you picked out the colours in the bright and lovely DSP for your colours. The use of the Basic Borders die is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pretty colours in your card Theresa and the stamped baubles with the additional layered baubles. The sentiment complements nicely too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, so pretty! I love the silver trim above the baubles, and the striped paper in the background is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty non traditional colour palette Theresa. Your Christmas baubles are beautiful coloured and I love the silver details.

    ReplyDelete