Pages

Monday 27 September 2021

Joy Of the Cloche

 

Wow well here we are at Week 13 of The Art With Heart Heart Of Christmas blog hop. This week our host is Sharon Davern.

Last week I enjoyed playing with the Classic Cloche bundle so much I decided to continue with it this week. This week instead of using the village scene I have chosen to use the cute little birds.


My starting point once again was to use the DSP for colour inspiration. This week the DSP is from the Tidings of Christmas pack which is in the Annual catalogue. Both of the pieces are from this pack and feature Cherry Cobbler and Sahara Sand. I've embossed the striped DSP using the Tasteful Textile folder just to soften the boldness. 


I have then die cut another piece of the DSP using one of the Stitched So Sweetly dies. The next step was to stamp the Cloche outline using Basic Grey and then colour it using Stampin Blends. I've then die cut the Cloche with the corresponding die. The sentiment is also from the Classic Cloche stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and die cut using one of the Stitched Rectangle dies. 

Finally I have tied a bow with 4 strands of Linen Thread and added a couple of Holiday Rhinestones, just for a bit of bling.


Next in tonight's blog hop is Sharon Davern. Click on the button below and it should take you to her blog where you can see her beautiful creation for tonight. If the button doesn't work then you can always go to Sharon's blog where you can see a full list of tonight's participants.


 

As always if you live in Australia and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! or to purchase some of their products from me then you can click on the Facebook tab at the top and send me a message and I'd be happy to help.

Have a wonderful week.

Theresa

9 comments:

  1. Love the colour combination, love those little birds, the sentiment, and the twine bow! Gorgeous card, T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cloche with the Sahara Sand starry DSP behind and the bold red stripy DSP behind it. The holiday bling adds a lovely finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour combination, Theresa, and the linen bow is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card using this very sweet bundle Theresa. The added texture from the dry embossing is really effective. Resistance to the purchase of this bundle is futile! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa your birds complement the DSP colours nicely and love the embossed DSP panel. Lovey card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Theresa and your birds are coloured so beautifully. I love how you have used the embossing as well. Gorgeous Card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cloche bundle really is sweet, and I love how you've tilted the birds so they appear to be looking at each other. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Theresa, I love all your layers of DSP and the texture that you added to the base one. I rarely think to emboss my DSP yet it looks so good. I also love the way your birds 'pop' off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your linen thread bow is the perfect finishing touch to this card and I love how your have popped the birds up as well.

    ReplyDelete