Pages

Monday 6 September 2021

Merriest Festive Season

 

 

Welcome to Week 10 of The Art With Heart Heart Of Christmas blog hop. This week our host is  Tina Gillespie.

This week I decided it was time break open the Merriest Moments bundle which consists of coordinating Embossing folder, dies and stamp set. It really enables you to make lots of beautiful cards with only the one bundle.


My starting point for this was card was to choose the background paper which has come from the Heartwarming Hugs DSP pack which was in last years mini but carried over to this year. It features the colours Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizazz and White. So very traditional Christmas colours, which I love.

I have die cut and embossed a piece of Shimmer paper which is a bit hard to see in the photo above but the one below shows it off better.


 The Poinsettia petals, fern leaves, holly leaves and berries have all been stamped in Real Red, Mossy Meadow and Pear Pizazz and then cut with the coordinating dies. For the centre of the Poinsettia I have used Be Dazzling and then topped it with a Holiday Rhinestone for some bling.


Finally the sentiment has been stamped in Real Read and then die cut with the label die in the set and popped up with dimensionals for some height variation.

I have to say I really enjoyed my first play with this bundle and I am sure that I will be creating more cards using it.


Next in tonight's blog hop is Catherine Proctor. Click on the button below and it should take you to her blog where you can see her beautiful creation for tonight. If the button doesn't work then you can always go to Tina Gillespie's blog where you can see a full list of tonight's participants.


As always if you live in Australia and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! or to purchase some of their products from me then you can click on the Facebook tab at the top and send me a message and I'd be happy to help.

Have a wonderful week.

Theresa

 

9 comments:

  1. Yes, you've used my favourite bundle! I love that you used Shimmery White paper for the focal piece, and I really like the look of the stripey paper in the background. All the details on your card are beautiful, T. I look forward to seeing what else you make with this versatile bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shimmery background is perfection, especially with the bold poinsettia and holly over the top. Your card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bundle looks so versatile and your card is beautifully put together from the shimmer paper and red rhinestones to the traditional Christmas colours in the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bundle to use with this piece of DSP. The real red stamping looks fabulous over the diagonal stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Theresa, that die is really gorgeous and embossed and lovely in the shimmer white paper. Love the Poinsettia with the Be Dazzled centre that is really striking! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card in traditional colours of Christmas Theresa. I love the sparkle of the shimmer paper and the glitzy poinsettia centre.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love the white shimmer paper to add some extra sparkle to your lovely card, Theresa. The traditional Christmas colours are just beautiful with this bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Theresa - the way you've picked up the colours in the DSP in your stamping, the use of shimmer paper - the whole card is quite delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Theresa. I love that you used the shimmery white for your diecut and embossed piece. It really adds to the overall effect of the card.

    ReplyDelete