Pages

Monday 20 September 2021

Most Wonderful Time of The Year

 

Welcome to Week 12 of The Art With Heart Heart Of Christmas blog hop. This week our host is Sharon Davern.

This week I have decided to finally ink up and open up the Classic Cloche bundle on page 22 of the current mini and I have to say I love it. But then I say that about a lot of the Stampin Up products!

 

For my starting point I chose a piece of DSP from the returning Heartwarming Hugs and then this dictated the colours I chose for the stamped village image. First off I stamped the outline in Basic Grey, next the fill was stamped using Pear Pizzazz but stamped off, and finally Basic Grey again but also stamped off. I've then die cut the image using the corresponding dies. This image has then been popped up on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock that I have stamped the Cloche on in Basic Grey and also silver embossed some stars from Snowflake Wishes. Then the Cloche has also been die cut using the corresponding die. 

Here is a close up of the silver stars as they arent so easy to see in the picture above.
 

The Cloche base has been die cut from the Silverest of the Silver foils and adhered to a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock.  Finally the sentiment is also from the Classic Cloche stamp set and I have used a stitched rectangle die . Finally a bow using the Simply Elegant Trim and a couple of Holiday Rhinestones to finish it off.

 

Next in tonight's blog hop is Catherine Proctor. Click on the button below and it should take you to her blog where you can see her beautiful creation for tonight. If the button doesn't work then you can always go to Sharon Davern's blog where you can see a full list of tonight's participants.


As always if you live in Australia and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! or to purchase some of their products from me then you can click on the Facebook tab at the top and send me a message and I'd be happy to help.

Have a wonderful week.

Theresa

 

9 comments:

  1. Theresa, the scene in your cloche is so stinking cute!!! The silver embossed stars are pretty as is the dry embossed snowflakes in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is beautiful! You have created such a serene, elegant, scene, my friend. I love your choice of background paper, and the silver-embossed stars ... and your use of the word "silverest" to describe the only truly silver foil paper in that pack! I also love the little village and trees. So many pretty details. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Theresa, I am loving this cloche scene so pretty! I love the colour you have chosen as well with the DSP. Really lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa you have created a beautiful scene using this set and I particularly love the DSP matched with the tree colours. Those silver stars are sweet and love the other embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Theresa, this is simply adorable! I love this colour scheme and the the DSP with the silver - simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the white embossing and silver embossing. It really adds elegance to the card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous cloche card for tonight's hop. It's a gorgeous card, and the colours are fantastic. I love the embossed stars.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your heat embossed stars and dry embossed background really add to your lovely card Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card Theresa. Love the colour and silver details.

    ReplyDelete