Pages

Friday 25 June 2021

Stampin' Up! Bermuda Bay Batik

 As mentioned in my last post for the Art With Heart Colour Creations Showcase I have another card I made using Bermuda Bay. This time I have teamed it with Granny Green Apple and Pool Party.


As a quilter or patchworker this bundle, Batik Boutique was one that I had to have as I absolutely love Batik fabric. I have die cut the Batik motif using Bermuda Bay, and Pool Party and also a piece of Pool Party DSP. The leaves have been die cut using Granny Green Apple. For the background I have alos embossed a piece of the Pool Party DSP using the Tasteful Textile folder. The sentiment is from the Timeless Tulips stamp set and has been embossed in white on a Tag cut from the new Tailor Made Tags dies.

 

For the inside of the card I have used the matching stamp set in the same 3 colours, Bermuda Bay, Granny Green Apple and Pool Party and then die cut the image using the matching die.

 As always if you would like to know more about anything Stampin Up!, would like me to pop a brand new catalogue in the mail to you, or would like to order any of the beautiful products then please contact me via the Facebook tab up the top.

Enjoy your week

T


 

1 comment:

  1. The texture on your card, provided by the dry-embossing, the die-cuts, and the stitching on the sentiment tag, is just beautiful. I love this colour combo with those stamps and dies. x

    ReplyDelete