Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2021

Art With Heart Colour Creations Blog Hop: Week 3 Basic Gray

 

Welcome to another week of the Art With Heart Colour Creations Blog Hop. This week our feature colour is Basic Gray, one of our colours from the Neutrals collection.

 


 I have chosen to team it with one of the lovely new In Colours Pale Papaya and also another gray, Gray Granite.


For the background of the card I have used a piece of DSP from the Hand-Penned pack which I have stamped off the Splatter stamp and then embossed the whole piece using the Tasteful Textile embossing folder. The floral sprigs have been die cut using the matching Dies from the Quiet Meadow bundle using cardstock but also some of the new In Colour Shimmer Vellum. Here is a close up for you.

 

 

It has a gorgeous glimmer to it. The vellum comes in all of the new In Colours and they all look beautiful. The floral sprig in the background has been stamped using Basic Gray as has the sentiment which is also from the Quiet Meadow stamp set.

As always if you would like to know more about anything Stampin Up!, would like me to pop a brand new catalogue in the mail to you, or would like to order any of the beautiful products then please contact me via the Facebook tab up the top.

The talented Kristine D'Auria  is next in line. Please pop over to her blog and welcome her as she joins us for the first time.

 




Be sure to click on the rest of the links to visit the rest of the talented Art With Heart team members who are participating in this blog hop to get lots of inspiration. 

 

Michele Taylor 

Kate Morgan

Sharon Davern

Ros Davidson

Catherine Proctor

Rachel Palmieri

Theresa Gerrard  - you are here

Kristine D'Auria

Tina Gillespie

Rachel Woollard

Di Furniss

Claire Daly

Christine Blain

Fiona Ryan

Caroline Manwaring

Vicki Boucher

Andrea Sargent

Rosa Leyden 

As always enjoy your week.

T

11 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, T! I am in love with your colour choices, and the way you've used the vellum (how pretty is it?!). I also love the stamping and embossing of the DSP. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Woollard16 June 2021 at 20:52

    Beautiful card Theresa, I love the texture and the colours and all the details on this card, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous colour combination Theresa! I really want to feel the textures on this beautiful card and take a closer look at that vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colours together. And as was said before me, I think I need to take a closer look at the vellum myself. Such a beautiful card xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the texture you have packed onto this card. It must look amazing in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so lovely Theresa and all those different textures highlight the products nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this and this stamp set is fantastic too. Don't you just love this shimmery vellum it is great! Such a gorgeous card and I love the textures and the combination of detail you have in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Shimmery Vellum looks great on these die cuts. I love the subtle colour choice too. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, that Vellum looks so glittery, I had no idea it was so pretty. Love the background with splatters and embossing, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card Theresa. Lots of lovely texture and colour choice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Theresa, the Pale Papaya shimmer vellum and DSP is the perfect accompaniment to the Basic Gray. Your card is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete