Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Art With Heart Colour Creations Blog Hop : 2021-23 In Colours


Welcome to the 2021-22 Colour Creations Blog Hop. You will notice that this time we are now using a blog hop format instead of the previous Showcase format where you had to keep returning to the original blog to visit the next. This blog is actually my first again for quite a long time due to the unexpected passing of my mother and my complete lack of motivation to create. Hopefully that has now passed.

For this first blog hop we have chosen to feature all of the new In Colours, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent and Pale Papaya. For a further challenge I have decided to feature the Hand Penned Memories and More Card Pack in each of my cards to show how versatile the cards are. The cards come in 2 sizes either 4 X 6 or 3 X 4 with a couple of sheets of stickers as well. I hope they inspire you to create with them. I apologise now for the length of the blog as I have decided to feature each colour separately rather than all colours in the one card.

For my first card the feature colour is Pale Papaya and I have used one of the smaller cards and one of the sentiment stickers. The Basic White background cardstock has been embossed using the Ornate folder.



 I've also added a Bumblebee trinket and some In Colour jewels for some interest.

For my second card the feature card is Fresh Freesia and once again I have used the smaller of the cards but also shown that they can be coloured using Stampin Blends. The sentiment panel is also another sticker.



Again I've used some of the In Colour Jewels for some bling. The Fresh Freesia panel behind the Memories and More card has been cut using the new Scalloped Contour dies.

My third card features the new In Colour, Polished Pink, which is quite a bright colour but goes beautifully with black and white. Again I have used one of the smaller cards and coloured it using Stampin Blends. The card also features the new In Colour DSP Paper assortment.




For my fourth card I have featured the 2 new green colours in the In Colours, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen. It's a very simple card using one of the larger cards that has been die cut using the Basic Border dies, and the sentiment is one of the stickers from the pack as well.



I've added a couple of the new Loose Flower Flourishes for some interest. Aren't they cute?

For my final card I have used 2 of the smaller cards out of the pack and just stamped "Happy Birthday" on one of them, mounted the cards on a piece of Basic White cardstock die cut using the Scalloped Contoured dies, a few Genial Gems and some White Bakers twine and it's done.


 

As always if you would like to know more about anything Stampin Up!, would like me to pop a brand new catalogue in the mail to you, or would like to order any of the beautiful products then please contact me via the Facebook tab up the top.

Be sure to click on the rest of the links to visit the rest of the talented Art With Heart team members who are participating in this blog hop to get lots of inspiration. 

The talented Rachel Palmeri is next in line. Be sure to check our her fabulous creations.

 




 

Click on any of the following links to jump straight to their blogs to see their fabulous creations.


Kate Morgan

Sharon Davern

Vicki Boucher

Caroline Manwaring

Tina Gillespie

Christine Blain

Rachel Woollard

Theresa Gerrard

Rachel Palmeri

Michelle Taylor

Diane Furniss

Andrea Sargent

Ros Davidson

Cathy Proctor

Enjoy your week

T

 

12 comments:

  1. These cards are beautiful, my friend! I think the Fresh Freesia card's my favourite, but I love them all, and am particularly impressed with those sentiment stickers - how fab! (Is there another card, with baker's twine - the last one mentioned - that's not showing in your post?
    Great to have you back playing along with Colour Creations. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the last card now; beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa your cards are all beautiful and I'm so glad you are feeling up to blog hopping with us again. What a clever use of the memories and more cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a gorgeous collection of cards Theresa! You really have shown off the versatility of these cards. I think the last one is my fave. Such pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection of products, Theresa. I love your Succulent and Freesia cards the most, but they are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You've been busy creating so many beautiful cards Theresa. They are all so beautiful, my fav would be the Fresh Freesia card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards with Memories and more. My No. 1 would be the last, the green is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to use the Memories and More cards. You've used them extremely well and made some lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have created a fantastic set of cards featuring the In Colors Theresa. They are all so lovely but I do love the ones featuring Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back Theresa. Lovely cards using the Memories and More card pack. I love all the little added details and embellishments. A lovely collection of pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful collection of cards you have made I really love them. Making me want to get the stamp set and the memories and more cards now. I had been holding out.

    ReplyDelete