Pages

Wednesday 19 July 2023

Stampin' Up! Berry Burst

 

This week, is week 12 in the Colour Creations blog hop and this week we continue our journey through the existing Stampin' Up! core colours, working in alphabetical order. This week our feature colour is  Berry Burst, a returning In Colour that has now become a core colour. 


Berry Burst is as the name suggests a deep berry colour in particular Raspberry, which teams well with one of the new Core colours, Bubble Bath. I have also teamed it with a couple of greens, Granny Apple Green and Garden Green. I have also decided to ink up the stamp set Darling Details for the first time. 

You might notice that I have used the same embossing folder for this week's card as I did last week? I had prepared it for last week but then decided to change the size so I had this piece on my craft desk so decided to make it work for this week. 

I have mounted this onto a piece of the Soft Shimmer Specialty paper, in Berry Burst. I have then die cut a piece of the Bright and Beautiful DSP using the largest of the Broderie Anglaise type frame and mounted this onto the White cardstock that has been embossed with one of the 3D Basics folders. 

I have then stamped a variety of flowers and leaves using Berry Burst, Bubble Bath, Granny Apple Green and Garden Green. Darling Details is a "Distinktive" stamp, meaning that it is a 2 step process of the "mottled" type background and then an outline stamp. All of the images have been stamped onto White cardstock and the outline in Versamark and then embossed in White. They have then all been die cut using the corresponding dies. I have also added a Wink of Stella to the flower centres.

The sentiment, from Go to Greetings has been stamped onto Berry Burst cardstock and embossed in White and then die cut using the label from Meadow Dies. 

Finally I've added a couple of the gorgeous Tinsel Gems Four Pack in Berry Burst. 

I've also added another flower, stamped in Berry Burst and Bubble Bath to the inside of the card, along with a couple of leaf sprigs in Granny Apple Green.


 

Next in tonight's blog hop is our lovely host Cathy Proctor.  I look forward to seeing this week's beautiful creation.  


 If the "next" button link is not working or you would like to see a full list of participants then you can hop over to our host Cathy Proctor where you can see a full list of tonight's participants.

As always if you live in Australia and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! or would like to purchase some of the products then click on the Facebook tab at the top of the page and send me a message.

As always enjoy your week.

Theresa 


 

8 comments:

  1. Theresa, I love the spotted DSP with the Darling Details bundle - this is such a pretty and feminine card. So loved seeing you in person last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty! The mix of pinks and greens is gorgeous, and the flowers were a great choice for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Cathy and Tina - this is so pretty! I love the dotty paper cut with the Darling Details frame die, and really like the softness of the colour combination you've used, T. The embossed (both dry and heat) details are lovely, as are the gems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card Theresa and I love how you have cut out the centre and undermounted the embossed panel. I agree Bubble Bath goes so well with Berry Burst! It was so great seeing you on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Theresa, this is so pretty and feminine. That DSP is gorgeous and all your elements coordinate perfectly. Bubble Bath is a tone that goes with just about every SU colour and I'm definitely happy about that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute frame die cut and I love that background dsp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a feminine card Theresa with all the lovely flowers and lacy trim. It was lovely to see you 'pop up' on Saturday, you cheeky photo bomber! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mix of the pinks is very pretty with the pop of green. Just the perfect amount.

    ReplyDelete