Pages

Monday 12 September 2022

Heart of Christmas Week 11

 

Welcome to Week 9 of the Art With Heart Heart of Christmas. This year we will be hopping weekly until the end of November, so hopefully we can provide you with some festive inspiration. Our host for this year's blog hop is the lovely Sharon Davern. 

This week I have decided to have a play with the Decorated Pines dies. These dies can also be bundled with the stamp set Decorated With Happiness. I started by die cutting the Pine Leaf branch using one of the Lights Aglow Specialty papers. It's a mottled paper which I thought worked well for the Pine branch. 


 

I have then die cut a couple of the ornaments from both Gold Glimmer paper and Evening Evergreen cardstock. I have used the Evening Evergreen for the infill of the ornaments. The bows attached to the ornaments have been die cut using Real Red Glimmer paper. 

I have then mounted all of this on another piece of the Lights Aglow Specialty paper. I have then used a piece of Distressed Gold Specialty paper and die cut it using the largest of the Fabulous Frames dies.

I have then mounted all of this onto a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock. I have also added some Gold and Vanilla Satin Edged Ribbon, both in a band around the card and a bow. Finally I have added a few Festive Pearls in Soft Succulent. 

The sentiment is from Brightest Glow and has been stamped in Evening Evergreen and die cut using one of the Labels Aglow dies. 

Next on tonight's blog hop is the talented  Rachel Woollard. Click on the button below and it should take you to her blog where you can see her lovely Christmas creation.


 If the button link is not working or you would like to see the entire list of participants go to Sharon Davern's blog.

If you live in Australia and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! or to purchase products from me then click on my Facebook button above and send me a message and I would be more than happy to help.

Enjoy your week.

Theresa

7 comments:

  1. Your die cut branch and ornaments look amazing, Theresa. I love how you've framed the main panel with the distressed gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice in using the mottled green DSP for your pine branch Theresa. I love how you have used the distressed gold frame to display the baubles on the branch. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa, your pine branch looks amazing cut from the DSP! Gorgeous card. I love the ribbon and bow too. Caroline x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Decorated Pine card Theresa. The dies are gorgeous used in tandem with the Lights Aglow SDSP. Love the Distressed Gold frame and the addition of the beautiful ribbon and bow. All so delightful. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa I can't stop looking at that incredible Pine Leaf branch die cut from the Lights Aglow Specialty papers. It looks amazing, as does the gold frame around your main panel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Teresa, this is one of my favourite cards you've made! These dies made it into my last order and I'm yet to play, but you have really inspired me to use them these school holidays. I love your selected pattern papers, your glittery baubles and the gold frame, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the subtle elegance of the Distressed Gold frame, that complements (and yet tones down) the glimmery elements on your card, T. My favourite part of your card is the pine branch cut from DSP - fabulous choice! Really lovely card, my friend. x

    ReplyDelete