Pages

Wednesday 28 October 2020

Art With heart Colour Creations Showcase : Just Jade


 

Welcome to another week of the Art With Heart Colour Creations Showcase where this week our feature colour is Just Jade which is one of this year's In Colours. This week I have 2 cards to share with you, one of which features a new and upcoming bundle.

My first card features the Arrange a Wreath bundle and I have chose to team Just Jade with Purple Posy and Whisper White. The Just Jade cardstock has been embossed using the Tasteful Textile folder and has then been mounted on a piece of DSP from the Playing With Patterns paper pack. The flowers have been die cut and then the edges sponged with Purple Posy and then I have mounted one of the Flower embellishments from the Boho Indigo Product Medley on top.



For my second card I have used the soon to be available Quite Curvy bundle. The Ivy trail has been coloured using the Just Jade Stampin' Blends.

The Ivy trail also has a matching die so no fussy cutting required! I have used another of the dies for the curve created for the edge of the Ivy.
 


I have actually used 2 different embossing folder for this card as well as you can see in the photo above. The Subtle folder and once again the Tasteful Textile folder.

As always if you would like to know more about anything Stampin Up!, would like me to pop a brand new catalogue in the mail to you, or would like to order any of the beautiful products then please contact me via the Facebook tab up the top.

 To see more of this weeks beautiful creations please hop over to Cathy Proctor's blog. Please take the time to visit all of the blogs and if you feel so inclined then please leave a comment. Thanks for visiting. 

Next week our feature colour will be Magenta Madness, another one of this years new In Colours, so don't forget to pop back and check out the creations.

Enjoy your week
T

7 comments:

  1. Theresa I would never have thought to pair Just Jade with Purple Posy but it looks really amazing and your second card is so lovely too. Thank you for taking part in the colour creations showcase tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used the Boho Indigo flowers on top of the die-cut flowers on your wreath, on the first card, Theresa. I really must remember to use those Stitched Nested Labels more often; they create a great base for a wreath.
    LOVE the Quite Curvy bundle, and what you've done with it. Such fun to create with, isn't it? You've showcased Just Jade so nicely on your cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards, I'm intrigued by your Ivy one, didn't think the die cut it out. Need to check that out again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely cards, Theresa. I love Purple Posy with Just Jade - so soft and pretty, and I love the sponging on the flowers, they look so delicate. Lots of lovely texture on card 2. and great use of that really wide ribbon that I struggle to think how to use it on a card - thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both lovely cards, but I’m drawn to the wreath. I love how you added those dark centres to the flowers for lovely texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely cards, but I love the wreath card with the purple posy and I would have never thought to use it with Just Jade.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards Theresa. I love your soft colour palette on card one and your birds are just too cute on card two.

    ReplyDelete