Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Art With Heart Colour Creations Showcase : Highland Heather

 

Welcome to another week of the Art With Heart Colour Creations Showcase where this week our feature colour is Highland Heather, which belongs to the Subtles group of colours. This week I have 2 cards to share with you, one of which is the same layout to one I did for Early Espresso.

 

 

There is actually no stamping whatsoever on this card! Not even a greeting. The colours I have chosen are the feature colour, Highland Heather, Whisper White and the base is Pool Party, another of the Subtles group of colours. Not sure if you see from the photo above but the Whisper White has been embossed using the Dainty Diamonds.


The leaves have been die cut using one of the Forever Flourishing dies, using Highland Heather, Vellum and Silver foil.

For my second card I have chosen to use the same layout as I did here. 

 

 For this version I have stamped off the "dotty" stamp in Highland Heather onto the Whisper White and then embossed the card with the Subtle embossing folder.

 


For the leaves I have used Highland Heather, Mossy Meadow and Pear Pizazz. I have used my Highland Heather Stampin blends to colour the ribbon.

As always if you would like to know more about anything Stampin Up!, would like me to pop a brand new catalogue in the mail to you, or would like to order any of the beautiful products then please contact me via the Facebook tab up the top.

To see more of this weeks beautiful creations please hop over to Cathy Proctor's blog. Please take the time to visit all of the blogs and if you feel so inclined then please leave a comment. Thanks for visiting. 

Next week our feature colour will be Just Jade, one of this years new In Colours, so don't forget to pop back and check out the creations.

Enjoy your week
T

8 comments:

  1. Snap on the subtle folder and the Forever Fern set Theresa - don't you love how this colour really works with any green? Both your cards are beautiful and I love your non-stamping card as well. Thank you for inspiring us all with your Highland Heather cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, my friend. I love the crisp white with Highland Heather on your first card, and all the pretty details. The silver and vellum touches are beautiful. Highland Heather is a great colour choice for Forever Fern, and for the sweet ribbon, on your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first card is so perfect for "class by mail" where you can't provide stamped images! And your second card is so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely cards, Theresa. Love how the white space on the first one really makes it pop. You've stamped the elements from Forever Fern beautifully to show all the gorgeous details. Lovely combo of greens, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Theresa, I love the little butterfly on the first one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both beautiful cards, Theresa, lovely combination of colours and amazing there is no stamping on your first one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely cards Theresa, that showcase the softness of Highland Heather with the highlights of vellum and silver foil on your first card, and the greens in your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are lovely but my heart favours the second one!

    ReplyDelete