Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Art With Heart Colour Creations Showcase: Week 12


Welcome back to week 12 of the Art With Heart Colour Creations Showcase blog hop. This week our feature colour is Crumb Cake. Crumb Cake is a colour from the Neutrals collection and is a really lovely beige type of colour that generally blends with a lot of softer colours. This week I have chosen to team it with two of the In Colours, one from last year, Seaside Spray, and one from this year, Misty Moonlight. 


I have chosen to use the Peaceful Moments bundle which I must confess this is the first time I have used the dies and I have to say it won't be the last. I have embossed the piece of Crumb Cake card with the Ornate Floral Embossing folder to tie in with the die cut flowers. The added leaves are also from the same die set and have been cut using Mossy Meadow and Old Olive. The ribbon has carried over from last year's annual catalogue. And for a bit of bling I've added a couple of the Elegant Faceted Gems to the flower centres.

 
As always if you would like to know more about anything Stampin Up!, would like me to pop a brand new catalogue in the mail to you, or would like to order any of the beautiful products then please contact me via the Facebook tab up the top.

 To see more of this weeks beautiful creations please hop over to Cathy Proctor's blog. Don't forget to visit all of the blogs and let us know your thoughts. Thanks for visiting.

Next week our feature colour is Crushed Curry and this is really going to be a challenge!

Enjoy your week.
T

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful, serene, colour palette - I love it! The Ornate Floral embossing folder is one of my favourites, and looks beautiful on cards featuring flowers. I love all the details on your card, T; so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa I was hoping someone would pair Crumb Cake with these colours - your card looks amazing. Thank you for inspiring us all with your crumb cake creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two blues are a match made in heaven (in my opinion) and look so nice on crumb cake too. Such a nice choice for your card Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Theresa. Gosh, those blues look lovely with Crumb Cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Theresa. The blue shades in your flowers look fab with Crumb Cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the first time I have seen Crumb Cake teamed up with a blue colour, and the Seaside Spray and Misty Moonlight all team up great together!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, those blues are stunning together and gorgeous against the crumb cake. Lovely card, Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seaside spray with moonlight mist and crumb cake together. Not a colour combination I would have thought to put together.

    ReplyDelete