Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Art With Heart Colour Creations Showcase Week 11 : Coastal Cabana


Welcome back to week 11 of the Art With Heart Colour Creations Showcase blog hop. This week our feature colour is Coastal Cabana. Coastal cabana is a colour from the Brights collection and is a really lovely green type of colour. This week I have teamed it with Night of Navy and Whisper White and I really love that combination.



For my first card I have stamped a couple of the triangles from the Right Triangle stamp set in both Coastal Cabana and Night of Navy, and then I have die cut them along with some DSP from the Playing with Patterns paper stack. I have then made them into a pinwheel which has been mounted on a piece of Whisper White cardstock that has been embossed with one of the Wrapped in Texture folders. The sentiment is from the Happiest of Birthdays set.




For my second card I have still used the same colour combination. Did I tell you how much I love these colours together? Once again I have used the Stitched Triangle dies and also the DSP from the Playing with Patterns stack again. The birthday greeting comes from the Well Said bundle.


As always if you would like to know more about anything Stampin Up!, would like me to pop a brand new catalogue in the mail to you, or would like to order any of the beautiful products then please contact me via the Facebook tab up the top.

 To see more of this weeks beautiful creations please hop over to Catherine Proctor's blog. Don't forget to leave a comment! 

 Next week we will be featuring Crumb Cake so make sure you pop back and visit us then.

Until then enjoy your week.
T

10 comments:

  1. Theresa I adore this colour combination too - both your cards are just lovely but I really love the way the first card reminds my of a quilt. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous Coastal Cabana cards with us tonight xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fabulous cards, Theresa! I almost used this colour combination; Coastal Cabana and Night of Navy look great together. I particularly love the pinwheel design ... and the bunting, and the awesome sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Theresa, such different ideas with the triangle dies

    ReplyDelete
  4. what lovely effects from the triangles, these are beautiful cards Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours used on this card Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coastal Cabana and Night of Navy are a gorgeous combination on your cards, Theresa. Both cards are really effective and I love that pinwheel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, bingo on the colour choice and stitched triangles - how gorgeous are these products? I love both of your your cards, Theresa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow stunning cards Theresa! That colour combo is fantastic. I love the pinwheel card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the pinwheel you created on the first card, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards Theresa and the colour combinations but I really love the pinwheel card reminds me of the little pinwheels that we used to have as a little girl! Love it!

    ReplyDelete