Pages

Monday 17 August 2020

Art With Heart Heart of Christmas August 2020

Welcome to the 2020 Art With Heart Heart of Christmas where once a month team members will be participating in a blog hop featuring Christmas.This is our second month and we hope you enjoyed last months as much as we enjoyed creating them.

This month I have had so much fun creating with the Trimming the Town Suite of products from the new Occasions catalogue, Handmade For You. The Coming Home bundle which is part of this suite is particularly special because it is part of the Stampin'Up! Making a Difference, where a portion of sales is donated to charities devoted to adoption, foster care and infertility. 

As you will see from my creations there was very little stamping involved but lots of die cutting. Did you know that the dies from the Coming Home bundle match perfectly with the Trimming the Town DSP, so no fussy cutting needed! Yay!



For this card I have used the soft Pool Party background of the DSP to set the tone of the card. Just some die cutting, a sentiment from Itty Bitty Christmas and some gorgeous shimmery ribbon, a bit of bling and we are done!



My second card is quite similar . Just a different orientation and a sentiment from another new stamp set called, Poinsettia Petals.



For my third card I've used a different DSP but still one from the Trimming the Town paper. It's a bit difficult to tell from this photo but the white cardstock I have used is the Shimmery White cardstock. It makes me think a bit of sparkling snow. 



For my final card I've use a different die to resemble rolling hills. Even the trees from the DSP can be die cut! The sentiment is once again from the Itty Bitty Christmas set. 

So you can see that it's very easy to create some really cute cards in not very much time with just the right products! Stampin' Up! make it so easy. I have had had so much fun and it only took a couple of hours and there's 4 more cards created for Christmas.


As always if you would like to know more about anything Stampin Up!, would like me to pop a brand new catalogue in the mail to you, or would like to order any of the beautiful products then please contact me via the Facebook tab up the top.

 To see more of the teams beautiful creations this month then pop over to Judy May's blog. Don't forget to leave a comment and come back again next month to see what else we have created.

Enjoy your week
T

8 comments:

  1. Very sweet cards Theresa, lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four lovely cards, Theresa. I'm very fond of little red cars, especially VW beetles - this is a really cute card. I love the soft look on the Pool Party cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you've been having a lot of fun with this gorgeous suite, T! Love how you've showcased the versatility of these products, with minimal stamping. Your cards are all beautiful; love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous set of cards, Theresa. Love the softness of the Pool Party set, but the last one is my fave, with the green rolling hills. So appropriate for an Aussie Christmas! Thanks so much for being part of Heart of Christmas this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Theresa. I love the way you have showcased the DSP so well and highlighted the way the coordinating dies reduce the need for fussy cutting. They are all happy and fun. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snap on the stamp set Theresa - you've made so many beautiful cards with my favourite bundle! You've really showcased the DSP and the wonderful dies with your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Theresa, I love the hills and trees this is a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set of cards, Theresa and I love this paper. I particularly like your last card with the green hills... maybe it's just a more traditional "Aussie" theme to me!

    ReplyDelete