Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

Art With Heart Heart of Christmas July 2020


Welcome to the 2020 Art With Heart Heart of Christmas where once a month team members will be participating in a blog hop featuring Christmas. Last year I was unable to participate due to travel commitments so by the time December came I had hardly made any Christmas cards so this year I intend to be better prepared and what better way than to be part of this. 

For the first month I have chosen to feature a brand new bundle from the upcoming August to December mini catalogue which features predominantly lots of beautiful Christmas goodies. For my card I have chosen the Ornamental Envelopes Bundle which features some lovely dies to decorate your envelopes with as well as a lovely bauble stamp and die set.


I have stamped the bauble image in Mossy Meadow firstly and then again with Real Red, which I have die cut and then mixed and matched the two. The lovely DSP is also a new one that is coming in the new mini, called Heartwarming Hugs. I have also decorated the envelope with the same DSP and a couple of the dies from the same bundle. I'm not sure if you can see it in the photo but I have also added a peeper of Red foil along the sides as well as used it across the top using one of the dies from the Ornate Border set. Finally a couple of the also new Wonderful Gems for a bit of bling!

As always if you would like to know more about anything Stampin Up!, would like me to pop a brand new catalogue in the mail to you, or would like to order any of the beautiful products then please contact me via the Facebook tab up the top.

 To see more of the teams beautiful creations this month then pop over to Judy May's blog.Don't forget to leave a comment and come back again next month to see what else we ave created.

Enjoy your week
T

10 comments:

  1. Love these baubles Theresa, beautiful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I haven't opened my Ornamental Envelopes bundle yet, so it is nice to see your creation. Love the small pattern on the DSP. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Therese I love the way you've coloured your baubles - did you use the marker technique? It looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't these great baubles Theresa? Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Christmas card Theresa. The baubles are just gorgeous and the touches of red foil are great too. All so lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely card Theresa love the Christmas ornaments. I need to have a closer look at this in the mini! I think I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, these baubles are super cute, and I love your traditional reds and greens with the dsp. A great card, Theresa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card and matching envelope Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful traditional colours love card Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this card! So clean.

    ReplyDelete