Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Art With Heart Colour Creations Blog Hop Week 5 : Blushing Bride


Welcome back to week 5 of the Art With Heart Colour Creations Showcase blog hop. This week our feature colour is Blushing Bride. Blushing bride is a colour from the Subtles Colour Collection. 

For my Colour Creations Showcase I have chosen to feature a new bundle released in the new Annual Catalogue called All Things Fabulous.


I started by stamping the Birch background stamp onto Sahara Sand cardstock. The flowers have been stamped using the Two (well three) step process onto Whisper white cardstock, starting with Blushing Bride, followed by Flirty Flamingo and finally Poppy Parade. The leaves have been stamped in Pear Pizazz. They have then all been die cut with the matching dies from the bundle. The Whisper white cardstock behind the flowers has been dry embossed with one of the new smaller embossing folders from the Meadow Moments duo. The sentiment is also from the All things Fabulous stamp set. I'm not sure if you can see it but I have added a bit of bling to the flower centres by adhering some of the opaque Elegant Faceted Gems. To help to ensure the placement of the individual stamps when stamping the flowers I relied on the Stamparatus.


As always if you would like to know more about anything Stampin Up!, would like me to pop a brand new catalogue in the mail to you, or would like to order any of the beautiful products then please contact me via the Facebook tab up the top.

To see more of this week's beautiful creations then please head over to Catherine Proctor's blog.
Don't forget to leave a comment!

Next week we will be featuring Bumblebee one of the NEW In Colours for 2020-22 so make sure you visit us then.
Have a great week!
T x 

9 comments:

  1. Lovely Theresa, I have looked at this bundle a few times and this is definitely one of the best cards I've seen made with it. A great colour combination too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I just love the dies you've used in the background, and the three-step stamping is so pretty. Gorgeous card, Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely showcasing of the All Things Fabulous bundle - you have made me think twice about this one! Love you card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Theresa, I have never really like this stamp set but you really do it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa this is simply stunning - I love Blushing Bride with Flirty flamingo! Thank you for sharing your Blushing Bride colour inspiration with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theresa, what a beautiful card and colour combo. So much to love about this card - I love the embossed WW panel behind the flowers, I love the sweet gems inside the flower centres, I love the look of the braided linen trim.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Theresa. Love the background you created by stamping the Birch stamp onto Sahara Sand card-stock and so love your colour combo for the petty flowers. I have been trying hard to resist this set, but my resolve wained as I looked at your card. The die cut lacy effect is gorgeous with the flowers. So lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This bundle is definitely on my wish list. I love what you have done with it - especially the Birch background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card and I love your colour combination I need to vet this bundle and the birch background and your card is making it not easy to resist them

    ReplyDelete