Pages

Saturday 20 July 2019

Woven Prayers

Today I would like to share with you the second card I have made using the Woven Threads Suite of products. This card features 3 of 4 of the new in-colours for 2019-2020, Seaside Spray, Terracotta Tile and Purple Posy. 






I'm not sure if you can see it in this photo but I have embossed the DSP with the Subtle embossing folder. I love how it just adds a special something to DSP without being over powering. The sentiment and edge design stamp have been stamped on to one of the super useful Stitched Nested Labels dies.
As always if I can be of any help with regards to Stampin'Up! products either for just more information or to purchase products don't hesitate to contact me via my facebook page.
Enjoy your day and happy stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment