Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Seaside Spray Thinking of You

Today I would like to share with you a card featuring one of the new in-colours, Seaside Spray, which I think is my favourite of the 4 new in-colours for 2019-2020. It really is a beautiful blue. Once again I have used a sentiment from the Woven Heirlooms stamp set. I have stamped it on one of the new shapes cut from the Detailed Bands dies and then mounted it on Whisper White cardstock cut with the Delicate Lace Edgelits. The little flourishes are from the Flourish thinlits.  Then it has all been mounted on some of the new in-colour DSP.



As always if you would like to know anything else regarding Stampi' Up! either just information or to purchase any of the products, please contact me via my Facebook page.

Enjoy your day and happy stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment