Pages

Thursday 18 July 2019

Woven Threads Love

Today I would like to share with you the first of few cards I have made recently featuring the beautiful Woven Threads Suite from the new Annual catalogue. The dies and stamp set were one of my first "must have" when the new catalogue was released. The whole suite has an heirloom feel about it.
For this card I chose to CASE the card in the catalogue on page 13 and features a lot of the products from the suite.


When I first saw this card I loved it so knew that I had to CASE it. 
As always if I can help you in anyway with regards to Stampin Up! or would like to know more or purchase any products please don't hesitate to contact me via my Facebook page. 
I'll be back soon with another card to share with you.
Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment