Pages

Wednesday 19 January 2022

Stampin' Up! Old Olive

 

Welcome to week 32 of the Art With Heart Colour Creations blog hop for 2022. This week's feature colour is Old Olive which as the name suggests is an olive green colour.


 For my card this week I have gone back to one of my favourite bundles from the July to December mini catalogue that has actually carried over, Nature's Harvest, and the sentiment is from one of the current Salebration stamp sets that you can earn if you spend $180.

 

I started by stamping the image in Black Memento and then using Old Olive, Calypso Coral and Petal Pink Stampin Blends. I have then die cut the image using the corresponding die. I then mounted this on a panel of Basic White that I had stamped off twice using Petal Pink and smudgy background stamp from the same set. I then die cut it using one of the frames from the Scalloped Contours dies and then embossed it using the Timeworn Type folder, another item that has carried over from the previous mini. 


I have then mounted this panel on another panel of Beauty of the Earth DSP that has been die cut with another of the Scalloped Contours dies. This has then been mounted of Basic White cardstock. I have then added a bow using White and Crumb Cake Bakers Twine from the Essentials Pack. 

The sentiment as I mentioned is from the Special Moments stamp set, from the Salebration catalogue which you can earn for free when you spend $180. I have stamped it in old Olive and then dies cut is with one of the Tasteful Labels dies. 

Finally I have added a few Brushed Metallic Dots , another item that has carried over. 

Next in tonight's blog hop is the lovely Caroline Manwaring. I look forward to seeing what lovely creation she has share with us tonight.


 

If the "next" button link is not working or you would like to see a full list of participants then you can hop over to  Catherine Proctor's blog where you can see a full list of tonight's participants.

As always if you live in Australia and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! or would like to purchase some of the products then click on the Facebook tab at the top of the page and send me a message.

As always enjoy your week.

Theresa

 

6 comments:

  1. The pinks go beautifully with Old Olive, T. I love the use of the DSP for the background panel, and the Timeworn Type embossing folder for the smaller scalloped rectangle piece. I'm also a fan of that SAB stamp set; very versatile. Lovely card, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous colour combination, Theresa. I love all the layering and texture on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pink smudgy background behind your flowers, cut with the scalloped contours die, to give that antique/rusty look. Your colouring of the flowers is beautiful and the brushed metallic dots go perfectly with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the natural and rustic colours in your card Theresa and goes perfectly with the sentiment you’ve chosen. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this stamp set so much it is gorgeous and I am so glad that it has carried over! You have used it beautifully and the the Timeworn Type embossing folder is perfect. I love your colouring, such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, this is really lovely Theresa. I love the Petal Pink colour in the background and the embossed texture - great card!

    ReplyDelete