Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Holiday simplicity

One of the things I love about the holiday season is the time to get away to our place in Gippsland.Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of a craft room there so I have to be a bit more organized. That's where the Stampin Up! kits are brilliant!
This time I brought the Perennial Birthday project  kit with me along with the coordinating stamp set Perennial Birthday, and the only other thing I needed to bring was a couple of stamp pads, some glue dots and some paper snips and now I'm ready to make 16 cards! How easy is that?




It comes with the cutest storage box with dividers to organize all of your cards for the next year.


Over the next couple of days I'll be sharing some of the cards made from this kit with you, which by the way is now available from our latest occasions catalogue.





No comments:

Post a Comment