Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

Fun with Party Pandas

I have a couple of cards I would like to share with you today. Both made with the Party Pandas stamp set which is one of our new Saleabration freebies when you purchase product to the value of $90. Isn't it sooo cute??


To showcase how versatile this stamp set not only have I made a birthday card in the very yummy Lemon Lime Twist but I have also made a Welcome Baby card in another 2017-2019 In Color, Powder Pink.


In case you are wondering the background for the Welcome Baby card is actually one of the small 4 X 3 cards from the Petal Passion Memories and More Card Pack, now available to order from the 2018 Stampin' Up! Occasions catalogue.

Hope you enjoyed these cards as much as I did making them.

Happy crafting
T

No comments:

Post a Comment