Pages

Monday 1 January 2018

Welcome welcome welcome

Well hello!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my brand new blog.
I am a mother of 2 adult children who works part time in the health industry.
I love to spend my spare time crafting whether it be card making, with only Stampin Up! products of course, patchwork, machine embroidery, photography and my latest fun vinyl crafting. The idea of this blog is to share some of my craft with you in particular my Stampin Up! creations but from time to time my other creations as well.

Now to share my crafting space with you. Last year our eldest decided it was time to move out and so I was able to convert the spare room to a craft room. Something I had wanted to do for many years! So with the help of Ikea here are some of the photos.





Hope you like it, I know I do!

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to visit

Hugs T

No comments:

Post a Comment