Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2022

Stampin' Up! Mint Macaron

 

This week, week 30 in the Colour Creations blog hop we continue our journey  featuring all of the Core Stampin' Up! colours, in alphabetical order. This week's feature colour  Mint Macaron, is a member of the Subtles colour group, and as the name suggests is a pale mint green colour.


 I have been a bit time poor this week as I have had a family member in hospital and have spent my days back and forward to the hospital but thankfully by the time you read this they will be home again. Being time poor I have chosen to go with a layout I have used a similar layout to one I have used here. I have teamed Mint Macaron with White and Pale Papaya.


The background paper is from the Design a Daydream host Designer Paper and I have topped it with a piece of Basic White cardstock that has been embossed using the Stitched Greenery die and then die cut using one of the Split Card Textures dies.

The Floral Sprays are from the Framed Florets bundle and have been coloured using both Mint Macaron and Pale Papaya Stampin Blends. The sprays have been die cut using the matching dies from the Framed Florets dies.

The sentiment is from Go To Greetings and has been embossed in white on Mint Macaron cardstock and then die cut using one of the Tailor Made Tags dies.

Finally I have added a bow using the Pale Papaya Open Weave ribbon. After taking the photo I also added a couple of gems but ran out of time to photograph the card again.  So you'll just have to use your imagination. 

Next in tonight's blog hop is our lovely host Cathy Proctor. I look forward to seeing her lovely creation.  


If the "next" button link is not working or you would like to see a full list of participants then you can hop over to our host  Cathy Proctor's blog where you can see a full list of tonight's participants.

As always if you live in Australia and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! or would like to purchase some of the products then click on the Facebook tab at the top of the page and send me a message.

As always enjoy your week.

Theresa


6 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty. I love the DSP peeking out from behind the lattice, and the floral sprays are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Theresa, love those flowers displayed like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great layout, Theresa, and I love both the cards you have made with it. The floral sprays are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this card, T. The white panel looks so good, embossed with Stitched Greenery, and I love your choice of Mint Macaron DSP. The floral spray is perfect, for adorning the edge of the Split Card Texture die-cut. Pale Papaya is a lovely choice of colour to team with Mint Macaron.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa, those floral sprays are stunning, lined up along the border of the Split Card Texture die cut. The placement of the sentiment tag and ribbon is really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Theresa. I love the combination of Split card die cut with the Stitched Greenery embossing. Your colouring and placement of the floral arrangement is gorgeous. Xxx

    ReplyDelete