Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Heart Of Christmas Week 10






Wow! Here we are at week 10 of the Art with Heart, Heart of Christmas blog hop. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone and we have already been able to offer you 10 weeks of Christmas inspiration.

This week I have chosen to finally break open the absolutely gorgeous Frosted Floral Specialty DSP. I cant believe I haven't paid any attention to it before now. It is absolutely stunning and is printed on shimmery white paper to give it a beautiful appearance.


For some added interest I have dry embossed the top half of the card with the Softly Falling embossing folder. The sentiment is from the First Frost stamp set which can be bundled with the Frosted Bouquet framelits, which I have actually used for the sentiment. It's a bit hard to tell from the photo but the framelits I have used actually have like a beveled edge to them for some depth. Then I've added some shimmer ribbon and colored some clear rhinestones with my Stampin Blends to coordinate. 




For some added interest on the inside of the card I ahve used another stamp from the same set.
I do have to say Pear Pizazz would have to be one of my favourite greens.

You can see more inspiration from our other teams members by visiting Claire Daly's blog

Enjoy your week
T

7 comments:

  1. Theresa this is one of the loveliest cards I've seen using this gorgeous paper. You certainly have done it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty Theresa. I haven't used any of the green sheets from this beautiful paper pack, but I love what you have done with it. Thanks for sharing your creativity this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Teresa, that is such a pretty card. That paper is so gorgeous and photos just don't do it justice, do they?! I love the addition of the shimmer ribbon and coloured rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Theresa, With green being my favourite colour it really pops for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Theresa, I love the coloured rhinestones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love your beautiful card Theresa. How pretty is this green?! A lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a classic and elegant card, Theresa.

    ReplyDelete