Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Art With Heart Colour Creations Blog Hop Week 2 : Basic Grey



Welcome to week 2 of the Art With Heart Colour Creations Showcase. This week we will be showcasing Basic Grey.
As a Stampin'Up! demonstrator I have the very lucky opportunity to pre-purchase selected products from the Annual catalogue before they are available to everyone. One of the suites on my "must have" list was fortunately available for pre-purchase, and that was the In Good Taste Suite, which includes a beautiful DSP and an equally beautiful stamp set. You may have actually seen it featured in some of last week's Colour Creations Showcase participants cards they created.


 In my case I have actually chosen to CASE the card on page 122 of the catalogue. As with the card in the catalogue I have stamped the leaf sprigs directly onto the DSP, something that I don't often do but I actually like the effect. The beautiful flowers have been stamped in Black Memento and then coloured with Rococo Rose Stampin' Blends. The sentiment has been stamped in Basic grey and then the die cut has been embossed using my favourite folder, the Subtle embossing folder.

 As always if you would like to know more about anything Stampin Up!, would like me to pop a brand new catalogue in the mail to you, or would like to order any of the beautiful products then please contact me via the Facebook tab up the top.

To see more of this week's beautiful creations then please head over to Catherine Proctor's blog  and  don't forget to leave a comment ! 

Enjoy your week.
 T x

8 comments:

  1. Love your card Theresa - just beautiful to look at and for a lucky someone to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so full of great texture and soft colours Theresa - just gorgeous! Thank you so much for your inspiring project and for joining week 2 of the the AWH Colour Creations Showcase tonight xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa, I love the stamping direct to the DSP. This is something I haven't done often either, but it looks great here on your card. I love the look of your embossed and die-cut sentiment too. A lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the soft pops of colour that the Rococo Rose flowers provide, and really like the DSP in the background. Lovely card, T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Theresa, I so love this DSP and works really well with both male and female cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Your card is so beautiful Theresa! I love that DSP and all of the layers. I like how you've used Rococo Rose Stampin' Blend on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of beautiful layers and textures, Theresa, that Designer Paper is the perfect background print!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Theresa, I love the little bit of colour in the flowers and the tile background in the DSP BEAUTIFUL card!

    ReplyDelete