Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Heart of Christmas Week 6


Welcome to week 6 of the Art With Heart Heart of Christmas blog hop. Did you know that there are only 14 weeks until Christmas as of this week? I am so sure that those weeks are going to fly by but luckily I will at least have made all of my Christmas cards hopefully by the start of December this year! Here's hoping hey?

This week I have chosen my inspiration from the Dashing Deer bundle. The bundle consists of matching dies to the stamp sets which for me is heaven as it means no fussy cutting! The stamp set also includes some great stamps that can be used for the inside of the card to make it easy as well. 


 Once again I have used yet another paper from the Joyous Noel DSP. The paper is so versatile and every sheet if gorgeous.
I have also chosen copper foil  to edge the corners of the card, and not sure if you can see it from the photo but the deer is actually embossed with copper powder and finally a trim of Tranquil tide ruffled ribbon and a couple of pearls from the Share What You Love Artisan pearls.
I have also stamped off the small flower as a background for the deer but it is so feint it's hard to see.
I hope you like my latest Christmas creation and that you take the time to visit all of the other lovely members participating in the blog this week. You can do that by returning to Claire Daly's blog.
Hope you have a wonderful week
T

8 comments:

  1. Theresa your copper embossing looks stunning on your deer, what a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have echo'ed the copper from the DSP onto the card. It adds a lot of elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Theresa. Those corner pieces really add wow and balance the card so well. I must use them more often.Thanks for playing along this week with Heart of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Theresa, I didn't know how to use that reindeer DSP and now you've given me some ideas, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Theresa, I love the Joyous Noel DSP it is so beautiful and your card does it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colour tones in your beautiful card Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Theresa Love all the copper elements you've included.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is fabulous! The pops of Tranquil Tide look amazing with the neutrals and metallics.

    ReplyDelete