Welcome to Week 3 of the Art With Heart, Heart of Christmas blog hop. I will be doing my best to partake in as many as possible over the next couple of months as it's a great way to get a head start before the festive season is upon us.
This year we will be hopping weekly, so hopefully we can provide you with some festive inspiration. Our host for this year's blog hop is the lovely Sharon Davern.
For this weeks hop I have a trio of cards to share with you, all of which are featuring the Creative Celebrations Mix and Match Designer Series Paper and the Season of Celebration Mix and Match Ephemera pack, along with a bit of Hot Foiling. These 2 packs make it super simple to create lots of different cards without needing to many other supplies.
For the first card I have used a couple of the papers mounted onto Peaceful Pine cardstock, one of which has been embossed using the Softly Woven 3D embossing folder. The sentiment, from Stitched Stockings has been stamped and punched using the Exciting Times bundle. I have popped a large bow using Multicolour Christmas Bakers Twine behind one of the die cuts from the DSP pack. For a bit of bling I have used Delightful Decorative Dots.
The sentiment on the inside has been Hot Foiled with Red foil and then another die cut and decorative paper added.
The second card has also been created using a combination of the paper and Ephemera pack. Some of the die cuts in the Ephemera are actually stickers but I have chosen to mount them using Dimensionals instead for some added depth. For the backdrop of the presents I have used card die cut using Everyday Arches. The sentiment has been Hot Foiled using the Magical Christmas die. The ribbon on this card is Real Red Stitched Ribbon.
I have continued the cute present paper onto the inside of the card along with a sicker sentiment from the Ephemera pack.
Finally the third card uses a couple of the Creative Celebrations papers along with some of the die cuts from the Ephemera pack. The word "Joy" has been Hot Foiled and die cut using Luxe Alphabet and Numbers die and once again Red foil. For bling this time I have added a couple of In Colour Peaceful Pine dots as well as a splattering of Peaceful Pine Shimmer ink.
The sentiment on the inside of the card is once again one of the stickers from the Ephemera pack and I have added a strip of matching paper from the card front.
So as you can see it is quite easy to create quick cards with the use of the Creative Celebrations DSP and the Season of Celebration Ephemera pack.
Next on tonight's blog hop is the lovely Cathy Proctor. Click on the button below and it should take you to her blog where you can see her lovely Festive creation.
If the button link is not working or you would like to see the entire list of participants go to our lovely host, Sharon Davern.
If you live in Australia and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! or to purchase products from me then click on my Facebook button above and send me a message and I would be more than happy to help.
Enjoy your week.
Theresa











Great way to use that ephemeral pack. Love these.
ReplyDelete