Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Lots Of Lavender

Hello!
When the current Saleabration Catalogue was released to demonstrators late last year I just knew that the first stamp set I wanted to earn was Lots Of Lavender as I am a huge fan of Lavender. In fact do you know I put Lavender oil on the soles of my feet every night before I got to sleep to help me relax and have a good night's sleep.
Anyway I can't believe it has taken me this long to actually ink up the set!





Now that I have the set out on my craft desk I plan to make some more cards with it and share them with you. 
If you also love this set as much as I do, please contact me via my Facebook page to find out how you too can earn this set as a freebie. But don't be slow as Saleabration ends at the end of March!
Have a lovely weekend.
T

No comments:

Post a Comment