Pages

Thursday 8 March 2018

Lots Of Lavender does Wisteria

Today I would like to share another card that I have made using the Lots Of Lavender stamp set which is my favourite Saleabration set.

If you spend $90 you can earn this set for free! If you are tempted then please hurry and contact me via my Facebook link from the tab above, but don't be slow as Saleabration finishes at the end of this month!





I've teamed Wisteria Wonder with Pear Pizazz and Whisper White. A colour combination that I love. Wondering how I managed to get Pear Pizazz ribbon? Well I coloured the White classic weave ribbon with my light Old Olive Stampin' Blend. I think it's a fairly good colour match, don't you? The sentiment is from Happy Wishes, another Salebration set.

Once again if I can help you in anyway with Stampin' Up! please don't hesitate to contact me. 

Enjoy your weekend, especially here in Melbourne where we have a long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment