Pages

Friday 16 November 2018

Stampin' Up! Onstage

Last weekend I was fortunate enough to attend a wonderful biannual event that Stampin Up! hold for their demonstrators. Onstage!. Luckily this event was held in my home town Melbourne. 
It was such a fun event and it gives you a chance to reconnect with fellow demonstrators, rekindle friendships and get a preview of new and upcoming products. As well as be lucky enough to get your hands on some of them!
I just wanted to share with you just how generous Stampin' Up! are to their demonstrators. Here is a picture of most of the goodies that we were spoiled with.

Stampin' Up! really know how to do presentation and coordination well as you can see by the photo of the gift box below.





If you would like to know more about Stampin' Up! then please dont hesitate to contact me via my Facebook tab

Enjoy your day! I'm off to play with some of my new goodies!
T


No comments:

Post a Comment