Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Heart of Christmas Week 8



Welcome to another week of the Art With Heart, Heart of Christmas blog hop for 2018. 
Once again I have chosen to make use of some of the beautiful Designer Series Papers that are available in the current Holiday catalogue. This paper is from the All is Bright suite. The papers are gorgeous. I have teamed this one with some gold foil sheet as a backing.






It is a bit hard to tell from the photo but I have embossed the sentiment in gold on whisper white cardstock and then for the "to you" I have reversed it and embossed with white on gold. For embellishments I have used the gold metallic edged ribbon and finally added a couple of gold faceted gems, both from the Annual catalogue.
All in all a fairly simple yet effective card to make, don't you think?

If you would like to see the other beautiful creations from our other team members then hop on over to Ros Davidson's blog this week as she is hosting the hop for this week only.

As always if you are interested in finding out more about Stampin Up! or would like to purchase any of the products then please contact me via the Facebook tab at the top.
Have a wonderful week
T

7 comments:

  1. I love the gold and white combination you have used. You have echoed the colours from the DSP perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bold design Theresa, and I love the reverse embossing on the greeting panel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Theresa, I do like this DSP and yours colours go together really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Theresa, gold and white is so beautiful for Christmas. Like minds with using this piece of DSP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Theresa. I have never thought to emboss on the gold foil; it's really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Theresa. Love the gold and white combo for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete