Pages

Saturday 12 May 2018

Mother's Day



Today I would like to share with you the card I shall be giving my Mother tomorrow for Mother's Day. I think it is fairly to safe to say that she won't be seeing it on either here or my Facebook page before I give it to her. You see she turned 96 just last week and although she is in very good health, computers and the like are now beyond her.
I have chosen to use the beautiful new Share What You Love Specialty DSP which is now available for you to order as part of one of our great bundles. If you want to know more why don't you click on the link and watch the following video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPHInF9q41Q&feature=youtu.be


Now for the card I have made.





For all the Mothers out there, I hope that you have a lovely day tomorrow. x




No comments:

Post a Comment