Pages

Thursday 8 February 2018

Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day in a couple of days, so I'd like to share a couple of cards that I have made with you. As yet I haven't decided which one I will be giving my husband. Which one do you think I should give him??

The first card is one made with the Swirly Bird stamp set teamed up with Love sentiment from the Sunshine Wishes thinlits and the new Celebrate You thinlits which are free when you spend $180 as part of Saleabration promotion.





  
The second card is made with the Heart Happiness stamp set from the current Occasions catalogue. This stamp set pairs beautifully with the Sweet and Sassy Framelits. Rather than using the traditional Valentine's Day colour of red I've gone for a pop of colour with the yummy Lemon Lime Twist. The sentiment I have used is from Weather Together from the Annual catalogue.


 The third card I am sharing is one that I have CASED from Sandy Hancock of Sandystamper.com


Now to decide which to give my husband . Which one do you think??

As always if you would like to buy any of the Stampin' Up! products featured or any others then please contact me via the Facebook tab above.

Hope you have a lovely day this Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment