Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Heart of Christmas Week 4 2018







Welcome to Week 4 of The Art with Heart, Heart of Christmas blog hop for 2018. Once again I hope that you are enjoying the inspiration from all of the other members.

Yay! from today everyone is able to purchase some of the beautiful new products from our brand new Holiday catalogue. So if you don't already have a demonstrator to help you and you are in Australia and would like to purchase any of the Stampin Up! products then please contact me via my Facebook tab at the top of this page.

I have to confess that this week I have been very time poor after having a flying visit interstate for Father' Day, so I have chosen to CASE a card previously made by Angelique Nederpel that I found on Pinterest. Hope you like it.


It features the DSP, Under the Mistletoe which is in our Annual Catalogue, as well as some framelits and thinlits from the same. I have also trimmed the envelope with the same DSP in an endeavour to use as much of it as possible.Oh and the embossing folder is also from there too! In fact the only items from the new Holiday catalogue are the sentiment, from Peaceful Noel and the bling!


 As always one has to have some bling for Christmas.

I hope that you like my latest card and are enjoying the inspiration for your cards this coming Christmas. For even more inspiration you can see the rest of the teams creations by visiting Clare Daly's blog
Thanks again
T

10 comments:

  1. That DSP looks fantastic and I love the red banner and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Theresa! All your layers and sprigs look so great. Someone is going to love receiving this card.Thanks for participating in this weeks Heart of Christmas this week. We are loving having you along on the hops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a bright, festive card, Theresa and the plaid DSP makes a fabulous background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my Christmas will be Holly, Jolly and Bright with your Christmas card, it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely bright and festive card Theresa. I love your multi layered sprigs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bright and festive card

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Theresa. I love the banner and all the sprigs on top of the beautiful dsp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Theresa. I love the banner and all the sprigs on top of the beautiful dsp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Theresa, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post thankss for sharing

    ReplyDelete